Resource manager can manage field workforce as well as field assets effectively. It offers complete solution for efficient management of resources.
Field resource management
- Task management:Field resource manager manage and monitor the field resources by designing field workflows as per your industry and business processes in field.
- Task assignment:Detailed task assignment/Schedules and point to point status updates are available on real-time basis of from the field resource.
- Activity coordination:Quick approvals, relevant data access from corporate servers queries, various alterts and messaging for smart work co-ordination with the field resources.
- Task reporting:Point to point reporting can be punched in directly into company's EPRP system.
- Asset management:It offers full perspective about asset management by remotely tracking lifecycle of company's assets.
- Asset details:It supports troubleshooting of asset related issues such as asset status, repair histories with full description about the problem is always available.
- Asset navigation:It can navigate and manage work orders/service requests and report the status. It organises asset details, contracts, warranties.
- Verification and service support:Asset manager gives build in support for barcode, RFID, picture, signature proofs etc.
The entire process of primary/secondary sales can be managed by sales manager. It helps you to control sales cost and makes sales-force efficient and smarter.
- Sales order:Manage sales by order creation, sales updates and invoice management.
- Location tracker:Location tracking also can be implemented to track movable and static assets of the company by GPS and barcode scanners.
- Landmark:On-the-fly support of landmarks is available to avoid delay in locating business site which helps in effective time management.
- Trip calculator:Trip calculator enables the calculation of total distance travelled which helps in estimating time and expenses.
- Route:Route support defines the task plan with well defined location map and details about the customer, which helps in efficient work execution.
- Lead management:Reports new business leads and opportunities instantly into backend ERP of the company.
- Products:Defines product information and specifications for complete awareness about the product/services.
- Schemes and discounts:Instant alters and notifications can be communicated about the latest schemes and discounts offerings.
- Customers/ Retailers:Creates customer/retailers profile, contact, location, demand and procurement of order, past sales order history etc.
- Invoicing:Ensures documentation of invoicing at the point of service and prints invoices with customer sign off and feedback.
- Sales audits:It posts updates on visibility of running, campaigns and scrutinises effective implementation of business promotion activities.
- Competitive intelligence:Reports prevalent promotional activities to map business promotion strategy with current market trends.
Complete inventory management process can be handled by inventory manager for optimal use of inventory, this helps in growing top line of the business.
- Stock Inventory check:Stock check list helps in verifying the stock condition and quantity of the stock and reports it for better management of stock.
- Stock Inventory availability:Simplify stock management by checking stock variance, stock status and stock requirements and gets report on stock availability.
- Inventory status:Captures stock status by location, categorisation, warranty status, proof of delivery and other related information.
- Inventory movement:Inward and outward movement of inventory can be managed to keep track on inventory levels.
- Advance order:Instantly punches of advance order requirement for better predictability of future stock requirements.
- Returns management:Stock returns are managed and reported instantly with details on the reasons for stock returns.
- Inventory distribution:Distribution management of goods and services can be managed seamlessly and effectively with access to service history, and other required information.
Business Process Manager
All the field business process of resources can be remotely managed smartly.
- Team management:Customized work plans for team and for individuals can be designed and assigned in real time for effective team management.
- Call management:It is difficult to manage team which works at multiple locations, call scheduling and alters features helps in communicate with multiple users to prioritize business activies.
- Service management:It optmises performance of service management and the process are integrated into supply chain management and interconnects actual sales and customers.
- Installation:It allows complete process of installation is managed to set up immovable assets. It manages tracking and servicing of the assets.
- Maintenance:Enterprise asset maintenance process can be automated which substantially controls maintenance costs.
- Inspection:Inspection management is a comprehensive tool to inspect assets and reports point to point details on condition of assets.
- Survey management:The entire life cycle of survey management can be managed - from questionnaire designing to data assimilation and analytical reports.
- Promotion management:Business promotional activities can be managed effectively. It supports business promotion campaigns and helps in capturing promotional trends running into market.
- Language support:Multi-lingual interface can be opted to support local business requirements.
Payment Collection Manager
It captures all kinds of money transaction on mobile handset. The payout details of the customer can be traced to schedule collections. It facilitates on-the-spot invoicing and receipt generation and speeds up collection process.
- Payment activities:Support payment activities by providing details about payment type, time and date, it also gives payment history details of the customer/retailer.
- Payment statement:Immediate payment reporting helps in initiating instant payment invoicing and statement creation.
Verification Process Manager
- Barcode scanner:Tracks stock and reports the status. It is useful to keep a tab on stock requirement and can be implemented in many industry verticals includes Transportation, Retail, Logistic to name a few.
- Photo and signature:It helps in capturing pictures and text for verification requirements in any business process.
- Thermal Printer:You can connect external devices to take print out on the fly.
Effective administration of the workforce to evaluate performance and appraisals can be done by payroll manager. It helps in HR budgeting and optimises resource costs.
- Shift schedules:Work shifts of field workforce can be planned. Daily time sheets can be scheduled for time management of the resources. Job assignments can be scheduled as per location, Priority, skill-set and availability of field resource.
- Attendance:Work time log in and log out helps in capturing employee attendance and leave management of field resources.
- Billable time:Reports time-in and time-out of the field resource at service location to estimate billable hours.
- Expense management:Helps to process expense claim of field resource by recording incurred business expenses with actual expense attachments. Review and approvals/rejections of expenses are instantaneously processed and updated.
- Performance management:Tracks work update which assists performance management of resources. It helps you identify best performer of the field workforce.
Business Reporting Expert
- Sales analytics:Reports sales KPI's on sales pipeline and top leads to prioritise business plans and actions.
- Business intelligence:These are created to support business decisions based on actual market facts. Web-based analytical reporting in trend graph formats is available to have actionable business information on finger tips.